Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Owen turns 3...

Owen had a Jungle Birthday Party. He actually had 3 parties. He had his birthday with us which we went to his favorite place to eat McDonald's! Then we went to the park and went on the Carousel and had movie night and since it was "his" day he picked Night at the Museum. Then Sunday we had a family party and on Wednesday he had his friends party. So I think he had a pretty good Birthday!
These are the goody bags I made.
I put green streamers (which were the vines in the jungle) in front of the door so they had to walk through them to get in with a sign saying "Welcome to the Jungle". I had a friend make me this tiger. Since there were kids ranging from 16mo to 4yrs I had to think of some games that would work for all of them. So we did a bean bag toss throw in the tigers mouth and took pictures with their heads popping out and colored masks and of course they run, played, ate lunch and had cupcakes! (which if you can't tell I made Tiger, Zebra and Giraffe cupcakes) He had so much fun!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

biddles and scootch said...

cute! good job! Happy b.day owen!

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

you are so creative!

melanie said...

sounds like he had a great bday!!

Rboot said...

He looks happy!!

Deb, Ty, Jack, Elodie & Sophia said...

Look at you little Miss Martha Stewart...guess I know who to call when I need some creative advice! Miss ya. Owen is a cutie-patootie!

SHANNA said...

so cute!!

Vonae said...

Cute party! I can't believe that he is three. Time sure does move fast. Looks like the kids had fun.